Monday 22 October 2012

Narrative Idea's


Narrative Idea's

Idea One-

My first idea for the narrative was mainly relating to the lyrics of my song. I wanted a female protagonist who is being portrayed to be a prostitute. However, I would not do this through costume or mise-en-scene, I would do it through her actions. My idea was to her leave a bed and take money from a man's wallet and run. I would the use quick edits to match the tempo to show her running away through a forest. The line “money,money,money” would be as inspired me and the person eating the money would be a pimp like figure. The colours in the forest would be dull and dark, a slight distorted camera shot, to relate to a convention of my genre and so would the quick edits.

Idea Two-

My second narrative idea is to have a male protagonist in a room that is covered in paper that fills the walls. The paper will have words on it. The male will be in scruffy clothes with a crazy facial expression. I want this male protagonist to seem mental, therefore, I will get different angled camera shots of him rocking back and forth, pulling his hair, twitching and hitting the walls. As the track continues there is an instrumental, during this I would like the protagonist to hit the wall and start ripping the paper with mouth. Once again all the different camera angles with be put together in quick transition to relate to my genre and create a better impact on the audience. The camera will also have a distorted effect relating to another convention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment