Tuesday 23 October 2012

Actors for my video

Actors for Narrative One idea-

 Female Protagonist  1-

Female Protagonist 2-




 Whilst looking for actresses to play the female protagonist of my narrative idea one, I considered these actresses as I believe that both of them have young faces. I could use this to my advantage to during the narrative to exaggerate the vulnerability of the character. Both are also drama students; which I feel is very practical when it comes to filming as it enables me to try lots of different angles and looks of the character. By doing this the impact on the audience should be bigger. 

Actors for Narrative Two idea-

Male Protagonist 1-


 Make Protagonist 2-



When searching who can play the male protagonist of my narrative idea two I looked into these actors. The reason I chose these actors is because of their contrasting height. The height difference between these two actors enabled me to chose which was more effective and enhanced the feeling of insanity; this allowed me to explore way to film and portray the protagonist. 


Final Actors

These actors are my final choice for filming. I have chosen narrative two to film. The reason I have chosen this is because it allows me to use numerous different camera shots and angles to really show the atmosphere and insane character. I also think that it would link with the quick pace and transitions more than narrative one. 


 For my male protagonist I decided to use this actor; I chose him mainly due to his height, as I would have the actor sat down. I believe that the taller the more uncomfortable someone would look. Therefore, this actor looks out of place and the uncomfortable feeling is one I would like to portray to the audience.


 This is the male actor I have chosen for my lead singer. I have chosen him as he has black short hair; something that male lead singers of my genre have. He is also a drama student which gives me the ability to try different approaches with him. 







No comments:

Post a Comment