Thursday 18 October 2012

Inspiration #2

I found the music video for Paramore's song 'monster' as something that created a dramatic impact whilst considering options for narratives being shown in my own video. The main thing that appealed to me when watching this was the protagonist hitting the walls combined with the quick edits. I would like to use someone acting insane and hitting walls as well, I like this as I believe the narrative could link to my music lyrics, using one of the Goodwin's theory rule, to create the same striking impression on my audience. I also believe that the quick edits will match the conventions of my genre and relate to the tempo of the song keeping it flowing and professional. All the options linked together would enable the audience to see a sense of craziness, allowing the music video to really impact the audience.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment