Sunday 28 October 2012

Equipment that I will use..


The camera I will be using whilst shooting the music video is the Sony Carl Ziess Vario-Tessar. This camera has:
-High Definition 1080 recording -Large Capacity 30 GB HDD
-Active Interface Shoe -ClearVid Sensor
-Enhanced Imaging Processor -Dual Recording
-10x Optical & 80x Digital Zoom -Memory Stick Duo Shot
-4 Mega Pixel Still Picture recording - 3.5” Clear Photo LCD Plus Screen



The camera is extremely easy to use with good quality. It's also easily carried around which means I am able to take pictures or film where I like, rather than where is convenient.
I will be using a Tripod. This allows me to keep shot are take particular angles without difficulty. A shot that is steady will create a more flowing and professional look; unless the a 'hand held' take is more appropriate.
When filming in the theatre I will be using a spotlight to create the dramatic impression on the lead singer as do many of the bands of my genre.
I will be placing a torch on top of my camera to try and create selective light on parts of the bands body during some of the band performance. This will relate to other bands of my genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment