Thursday 4 October 2012

Inspiration

MARYLIN MANSON-THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE



Whilst watching this video I enjoy certain aspects of it. For example, my favourite aspect is the distorted camera and the quickened pace it creates a shocking, broken effect to the audience giving them the sense of the genre. It also links to the conventions of my specific genre. Looking at this and enjoying the video myself I have decided to include an aspect link this into my music video on the line "money, money, money!" I chose this line as it's at a different pace to the rest of the song and i would believe it would snap the audience back by grabbing their attention.

Another thing that inspired my idea for this line is the spoof picture. I would like to use 'the money in the mouth' shot but close up on the mouth so the eyes arent seen combined with the fast paced editing of the Marylin Manson video.

No comments:

Post a Comment