Saturday 22 December 2012

Website #Store

 

The Store Page

 


 

  The first thing I did when considering the 'store' page of my website was to create products to go on it. To make the page have a more realistic feel I ccessed a website on google which allowed me to create my own clothes. I then created a variety of clothes I observed on other band websites and followed there style. After making them I took screen shots and created a slide show to give the impression that the audience could chose what colour clothing they want. I felt these aspects gave the 'store' a realistic look. I then lined them up in a way that I had seen on websites of my genre and in a way that still created a simplistic style.

I then added prices. The price and discription I made grey to continue the dark colours, that are the theme of my genre. The prices I chose followed the prices that I had previously seen on website whilst doing my research; I did thhis to keep the store realistic.





An feature that is important is the title. I wanted the title to be large and to stand out; to create an impact on the audience, yet, stick to my genre. To do this I used the same font as the title screen and placed it in red at the top and in the center of the page; by doing this it should grab the audience attention straight away. When looking on the paramore website I wsaw that they had a sale. In order to make my website store like others Ihad researced into I decided to add a winter sale. I put this in white typeset as white connotes snow and winter. The colour also contrasts with the black background. Another feature I added to allow my website to have consistancy was the red stain around the website; like on my enter page. This not only creates the sense of consistancy it also reinforces the sense of a rebellious attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment