Sunday 23 December 2012

Website #Tour Dates

Tour Dates Page
 
 


 When looking at other artists of my genres websites an aspect that I noticed was common were that boxes of a dark colour was used so I decided to use the same feature.

 
Before editting the box more, I decided to add the title. When doing this I considered consistancy and therefore used the same style and colour writting that I had previously used on store and the enter page.  I feel the consistant typeset would add a realistic look and constantly reminds the audience what genre it is. I also put the red stains on the page to reinforce the rebellious attitude. The next step I took was changing the background. I chose the same background as the enter page and the store page this also creates consistancy; which I feel is needed when creating a website of this genre. 
 
 
The box I had before, I felt, was to childish for my genre. I changed the box to a simple black one with red lines toseprerate information. For inspiriation I used All Time Lows webiste who also used this feature. However, to differ from then add a unique style I chose different colours that I felt represented my artist more. I also used the dates and venues from the All Time Low website. The reason I did this was to get a realistic view on what the artists schedule would be. Another aspect I found common was the layout of the 'date' 'venue' 'location' and 'ticket' then an RSVP response, so I used inspiration from both All Time Low and We The Kings and added this feature.
 
 
INSPIRATION
 

 
I used these to pages that are both from my genre as inspiration. I have used the feature of the RSVP button, to enable the band to be shared on social networking account and therefore raise awareness of them. I have also used the style of box and lines to make my page look more professional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment