Saturday 9 March 2013

Evaluation 3 -Audience Feedback #Advert


Audience Feedback On My Advert.


To get audience feedback on my advert I posted a picture on Facebook; which allowed my family and friends to comment what their feeling were about the photo and help me improve the advert. The comments were complimentary and confirmed how I felt about the contrasting colours which related to the genre. It also enabled me to get comments from a variety of subjects such as how the photography works with my advert. 
However, the constructive criticism was the most useful like the comment advising to enlarge the fonts at the bottom, although I felt the comment was justified and helpful I chose to keep the font the same size; as on other posters, like ones related to my genre, had the sponsors small and barely noticeable  therefore, I felt by changing this the conventions wouldn't be like the 'Alternative Rock' genre and relating to a professionally product.  
Another element I had noticed that could be improved with my advertisement was the website not being in the centre, however, if I had moved this along the font in the white that was contrasting then becomes hard to see and if I used half white and black I feel that it would not create the contrasting impact that I initially aimed for. 










No comments:

Post a Comment