Saturday 9 March 2013

Evaluation 3 -Audience Feedback #Website

Audience Feedback On My Website



To get a wide variety of feedback I asked a different age range to give feedback on my website as this would allow me to get several different views on my media product. 
This feedback was productive as I realised the the aim of trying to maintain consistency had worked as most of the feedback commented on how the site links to the genre. 
The feedback that suggested the sides should have some advertisement down the side was inspiring as it was something I had tried to explore, initially I had paint splats down the side but I felt that it looked too messy and organised but the idea of having advertisements was inspiring and something I would have considered if I had more time.
The comment on the banner was a shock to me as it was something that I had not considered and hearing that from someone else's perspective that it was "boring" was interesting. To avoid this in the future I think that I would add some more clip art that related to the genre. This would spice the banner up but still link to 'Alternative Rock Genre'.

The constructive criticism concerning the photographs+ and how dark they are was very helpful as that's something that I would want to change straight away. To do this I would only alter the lighting a small amount on each photo. The lighting should be around the same to create consistency and depending on the photo I may lower the contrast levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment