Thursday 8 November 2012

Inspiration- Magazine Advert

When looking for picture that interest me and relate to my genre, I came acroos these images. These inspirated me as I feel they bring the specific atmosphere my advert of my genre should create.



I'm using these as inspiration as I think the dramatic effect the balck and white effect creates matches the attitude and atmosphere I wish to portray, relating to my drama.


I would like to use this as my main inspiration as it's an album cover, therefore, it relates to the music industry in generally and I like the black and white effect and how the artists face is highlighted by the contrast. However, in mine the typeset will be lighter to add slight colour and add personality.
 
 
 
Font Mood Board
 
 

I have found several different typesets that I thought are appropriate to my specific genre. By creating a short list of the fonts it allows me to compare which one is more suitable and creates the most effech; which then enables me to pick the most suitable typeset.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment